Részvételi feltételek és jelentkezés: itt
Mentoring from A to Z
30.06-06.07 | Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
Aim and objectives of the training course
The aim of the project is to develop and improve the competences of mentors in dealing with long-term volunteers and thus to ensure the implementation of EVS projects of high quality by providing an adequate, prepared and trained personal support system for the volunteers.
The objectives of this project can be outlined as:
- To gain and improve competences to deal with the uniqueness of the volunteer in terms of personality, culture and learning styles
- To explore the life cycle of a long-term project and the rights, responsibilities and roles of the main stakeholders
- To understand better the different support systems and the specific role of the mentor
- To learn and practice tools that could be used during the mentoring process
- To increase the competence for conflict transformation and how to deal with challenging situations and support the volunteers while going through such
- To explore further the concept of non-formal and informal learning, self- directed learning, Youtpass and learn practical steps on how to support the learning development of the volunteers
- To create personal development planning according to each mentor’s needs
- To offer a safe, creative and sharing space for the exchange of good practices, learning experiences, ideas and development of new partnerships
- To increase the knowledge in general about Erasmus+ Programme and the opportunities it provides
Dates and venue of the training course
The training will take place from 30th June (afternoon) till 6th July 2017 (lunch) (5 full working days and two days – 1 arrival – 30th June and 1 departure day – 6th July) in Bulgaria, in Imenieto hotel, Emen, (http://imenieto.com/en/), in the Veliko Tarnovo region. The participants need to arrive in the afternoon on 30th June and depart in the afternoon on 6th July.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed up to 275 Euro, according to the rules of the Erasmus+ programme’s distance calculation. The reimbursement will be made after the training course, after the participants provide all original travelling documents (coming and return). Please keep your tickets and boarding passes.
The transport from Veliko Tarnovo to Emen (the venue where the training course will take place) and return will be covered by the organizers.
For the reimbursement to take place participants will need to attend at least 90% of the training course.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee breaks will be provided by the organizers.
Insurance will be also provided by the organizers. The participants are encouraged to bring European Health Card as well.
All participants will receive Youthpass upon successful completion of the training.